Кот Леопольд (Cat Leopold)is a classical Soviet Union cartoon which was made at first in 1975 and the last cartoon was made in 1993. It was our first Russian cartoon which we saw together with kids. I couldn't imagine that they will like it so much. what is really great- now I have the whole collection of pictures with Леопольд from Clara, which I will definitely bring to Ukraine. They are really great.
2 comments:
Кот Леопольд (Cat Leopold)is a classical Soviet Union cartoon which was made at first in 1975 and the last cartoon was made in 1993. It was our first Russian cartoon which we saw together with kids. I couldn't imagine that they will like it so much. what is really great- now I have the whole collection of pictures with Леопольд from Clara, which I will definitely bring to Ukraine. They are really great.
Post a Comment