
There is a new face in our home! She is from Ukraine and is here for this year to help out. Help out with the kids and with cleaning and cooking and to help us with our Russian. We welcome her with open arms and look forward to a great year! We broke her in real quick with another trip to the Reston ER on Sunday. Welcome to the chaos Natasha. She was a trooper and stayed here keeping lunch and everything under control while Joey and I took S with severe abdominal pain to hospital. Turned out he was probably just very dehydrated and is doing much better today. Anyway, the extra hands are welcome this year as we have alot of ahead of us! ... and I think she is excited to be part of a real American family...
4 comments:
yeah it's me
tomorrow will be 1 week, I still can't believe that it is 1 week. Time flies.
So if you wanna to hear funny English with an accent, to find out about the game "John John Natasha Natasha", about all our activities, and how kids are great in arts and crafts just call us.
There is quite more to tell and we have already lots of funny stories.
Still the most important thing which I want to write here is a Great Thank you for my host family!
I still can't believe that I've met all of you and I feel so happy in your family. 1 year ahead and hope it will be full of great stuff for kids from my side.
спасибо
PS and now I know that I need a special chip
Just oureveryday life without this chip is kind of crazy
Welcome Natasha,
This is Granny Jo. I am so glad you are here to help my daughter and family. You will love them even more as you get to know them. I hope to get to meet you sometime
Welcome again Natasha. We look forward to meeting you in person in a couple of weeks.You are going to love our beach in Florida!!! See you soon. Grammy and Grandpa
Thank you.
I'm 8 days with your grandchildren already.
So fast and... so easy.
just relaxinng and enjoying vacation.
All of the kids are so different
but there is couple of the same characteristics: they are really respectful and ready to help any time.
I already know that I'll miss them in a year when I'll go back to Ukraine.
But we have 1 year ahead and I'm sure that it will be great.
Natasha
Post a Comment