We will miss each and everyone (and many that are not pictured)! Until we see you again...
1 comment:
Peter Degenhardt
said...
Hi redz, good to see you walking around in DC, but it would be better to have you here.. We used your grill for the first times during last week, because the weather was superb and what should I tell you, the frill worked terrific, so whenever we will have a barbecue this summer we will think of you. At a school-fest in Bann I met Frau Pelletier who told me to say hello to Reuben and Clara. I am still working on my coalition to hang on to my job in three years, but three years are a long time, whom do I tell. The new neighbors are working tirelessly in the front- and in the backyard, but whenever they drive by our house they don´t even wave... We miss you Big hug Peter, Susi and Katrin
1 comment:
Hi redz,
good to see you walking around in DC, but it would be better to have you here..
We used your grill for the first times during last week, because the weather was superb and what should I tell you, the frill worked terrific, so whenever we will have a barbecue this summer we will think of you. At a school-fest in Bann I met Frau Pelletier who told me to say hello to Reuben and Clara.
I am still working on my coalition to hang on to my job in three years, but three years are a long time, whom do I tell.
The new neighbors are working tirelessly in the front- and in the backyard, but whenever they drive by our house they don´t even wave...
We miss you
Big hug
Peter, Susi and Katrin
Post a Comment