

They both had a wonderful evening at the dance. Joey was amazed the dance floor was never empty (not like when we were teens). He also said the music was good and there were plenty of chaperones so nobody tried anything stupid. He really had fun watching. He was also honored as one of the last slow dances M came running, grabbed his hand and pulled him on the dance floor to dance with her. He was the only father to get to dance with his daughter that evening.If I had a pic I would put in here but M left her camera in her purse all night and J being the man he is took 3 the whole night...in his defense it was dark.
So here is what I have.




3 comments:
Mary~ You are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! WOW!
wow Mary you look gorgeous. Where was homecoming, the one i went to was in the gym
:)
Mary is growing more and more beautiful
Post a Comment