Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes

By now you know I am living with what is in my suitcase and that happens to be 17 pairs of new shoes.  Yes.  At the end of my tour in Moscow I had either worn out or realized that I just needed a few more choice, comfortable shoes to go to all the upcoming receptions and dinners etc.  So I set out this summer to buy what I anticipated I needed.  I bought walking shoes, I bought several pair of nice heels with support, I bought a pair of tennis shoes to go white water rafting in because I didn't have any other shoes I might want to ruin, and 2 days before I left for Kyiv I as at Aunt Terry's house and she had bought about 15 pairs of Liz Claiborne shoes on a yard sale.  She said take your pick!  And so I did and on top of all the shoes I had bought I now had 17 to be exact.

Now in an effort to distract myself from my current situation and disappointments... I am focused on my shoes and began to post them on Facebook (Sept 5 - Oct 18).  It was quite entertaining to my friends there so I will share them with you here!
Pair #1 from Talbots clearance.  These are beauties and I love the rich color along with the classic style
 Pair #2 from Talbots as well but a little less dressy and classic but very comfortable!
 #3 Talbots again - and cute as ever.  But terrible blisters!  Hum not sure what I'll do with these.
 #4 Target, bought to go white water rafting and they survived to tell about it.  Really comfy and cute.
 #5 Marshalls.  Love the vintage style and color!  
 #6 Walking shoes!  Walked the park next to the Embassy in these and then changed to pair 
 #7 & 8 Marshalls. These are practical with just enough height that I had to get them in black and red.

# 9 Now this pair of Borne and so cushy!



#10 classic open toe black but so high!  so fresh! and # 11- 16 summer collection most are Liz Claiborne bought on a yard-sale by Aunt Terry.  Thanks Aunt Terry!  The matching gold and coral are from Talbots... and so comfortable!  But none will I be able to wear until spring as the weather is quickly turning cold.
 # 17 - Liz Claiborne.  I started with red and ended with red.  These are a little lower and darker with the black heel. You can never have too many red shoes right Dorothy?   Stay tuned for the boots coming.  I had to order them because I'm freezing and we won't get our things for awhile.

No comments: