Monday, April 11, 2011

Three for one

It was a three for one... three things all on one day!

Joey took our guests (his sister and mom) to Lenensky Prospect to see their home for the time they lived here back in 1971-73.

It was the 50 anniversary of Yuri Gagarin - first orbit in space... just outside metro stop to the ole home is a monument to him and was celebrated with flowers and letters.

And third... I trekked them out on a wildgoose chase to some Matroshka Museum which was a two room bust... so on the way home (walking in the cold and snow) I treated them to Chocoladenetza... "hot chocolate" which is really like eating hot fudge pudding on a spoon.










Lastly, I had to wear the badge of shame as I forgot my badge at home. So fun to have company to go on adventures with!

No comments: