We had a nice Russian dish, Poroskis, to celebrate and she made her favorite Olivye salad ( a version of potato salad) which we all loved (even some of us who don't like potato salad). We added some jello and strawberries a few extra family members (GranniJo, Aunt Clara and Aunt Joni) and a few friends (Bianca from Germany, and Arena from Ukraine) and we had a party. Oh and cupcakes of course! Happy Birthday!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
wow u r so fast the same day, i even didn't expect to see it here Thank you for my b-day There were MY first cupcakes, and really multicultural b-day and пирожки was a really nice special present They were really delicious (wish I could take them to the airoport) and it was so cool to get so many presents, which I really didn't expect to get The letter of Clara and John is really unforgetable and I have 2 nice photoframes now. DVD player is kind... I still can't realize that Igot such a nice present,it will give me an opportunity not to forget English in Ukraine Thank you
2 comments:
wow
u r so fast
the same day, i even didn't expect to see it here
Thank you for my b-day
There were MY first cupcakes, and really multicultural b-day
and пирожки was a really nice special present
They were really delicious (wish I could take them to the airoport)
and it was so cool to get so many presents, which I really didn't expect to get
The letter of Clara and John is really unforgetable
and I have 2 nice photoframes now.
DVD player is kind... I still can't realize that Igot such a nice present,it will give me an opportunity not to forget English in Ukraine
Thank you
Tasha
Happy Birthday Natasha. Hope you have enjoyed your time in the States.
Post a Comment