Natasha found this puzzle on sale at the library and knowing our love for puzzles brought it home for us to do. I broke it open Sunday before Thanksgiving while expecting my folks and Aunt to come and had the edge put together before they got here. I then restrained myself and waited. We worked on it Thanksgiving week while they were here, and got over half done but didn't quite get it finished until tonight. Looks pretty simple eh?? It was fun and very interesting to put together but it was not easy or simple by all means.
After Granny Jo and Aunt Clara left these were my faithful helpers below. They are getting really good at puzzles!! I have to say Joey really got us over the hump near the end... and was even kind enough to step back when he saw we could finish on our own. (nothing more rude when someone who hasn't worked on a puzzle comes in and wants to help at the end when it is easiest!) But take a good look at these pieces... every piece was a small picture in itself. We took the picture to a copy machine and enlarged it so we could see the tiny pictures and find the pieces. There was no other way to do it. Thanks Granny and Aunt Clara. It would not have been as much fun without you!
glad it is done though...so now I can get serious and finish preparing for Christmas!!
4 comments:
Granny Jo
said...
Clara and I looked at this together and marveled that it was finished. What a super job and what great helpers you had. Super pictures. Glad you took a close up of the pieces. Love Mom and Aunt Clara
4 comments:
Clara and I looked at this together and marveled that it was finished. What a super job and what great helpers you had. Super pictures. Glad you took a close up of the pieces.
Love Mom and Aunt Clara
Looks like a lot of work to me. Congratulations for having the fortitude to finish it. Well done!
This puzzle will remind me about perfect Thanksgiving forever and ever.
The most difficult puzzle I've ever seen but you did really great job
Post a Comment