
It started as rain but by noon turned to snow.
A beautiful heavy snow that made wonderful snowballs and snowmen!

Everyone but Mary and I went out in it! We spent the day watching Christmas movies and writing Christmas cards. We also went and to buy our Christmas tree, which was really fun to do in the snow too! Hot cocoa, grilled cheese and tomato soup for lunch. It doesn't get any better for a Saturday in my book!
2 comments:
What a beautiful snow scene in your cul de sac. Cute dirty little snowman. I know you had fun building him. Next time he gets himself dirty - go get some clean snow in each hand and rub it and stick it on all over his belly and see if that doesn't clean him up a bit.
While it's certainly not German snow, I'm sure the kids still had lots and lots of fun.
We were glad to leave the snow in AL last Saturday when we headed to FL on holiday
Post a Comment